Office IT Administrator (m/f/div)
Klang is looking for an Office IT Administrator who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment to join us in one of the most exciting cities on the planet!
ABOUT KLANG GAMES
Klang is an independent game development studio based in Berlin. It was founded by three Icelanders in the spring of 2013.
In July 2015, Klang launched its first project, ReRunners: Race for the World, for iOS and Android devices, which was extremely well-received by both the gaming press and the gaming community.
Now, Klang is working on its next project, Seed, a simulation MMO utilizing SpatialOS technology.
- Manage all software licenses used at Klang
- Administration and operation of Klang's development, continuous integration, and testing environments.
- Maintain security standards for both office and operational IT systems
- Operation and maintenance of all office IT equipment
- Build, deploy and configure PCs and development consoles for new/existing employees.
- Document and maintain accurate installation and procedure guides.
- Monitor system utilization, capacity, and quality.
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve complex problems using best practices.
- Support and manage heterogeneous systems/applications.
- Maintain security controls and compliance on all hardware and systems.
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project (https://seed-project.io/) from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development.
- Competitive salary
- Monthly travel pass
- Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Regular team events and a well-stocked fridge
- Relocation support
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.