You have a knack for beautiful design, functionality and feel? You want to dig deep and design elegant UI systems for a highly ambitious AI-driven MMO simulation game?
Klang is looking for a UI Designer who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment to join us in one of the most exciting cities on the planet!
- Develop UI features and functionality from first prototypes (sketches, wireframes, mock ups, interactive) to the final game-ready asset
- Iterate on existing UI concepts
- Collaborate closely together with Game Designers and Engineers to help define features and UX
- Design branding materials/merch/etc
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- You have 2+ years of working experience in UI & UX Design, preferably in games
- You are proficient working in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, additional tools like Sketch a bonus
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment
- You communicate exceptionally well within an interdisciplinary team in an open and honest environment, you highly value giving and receiving constructive feedback
- You are able to communicate fluently in English
- You are curious, always eager to learn new things, and to teach them to the team!
- 2D animation skills
- Knowledge of Unity’s UI System
- Knowledge of user research methods and analysis
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Competitive salary
- Monthly travel pass
- Relocation support
- Free German classes of the office
- Urban Sports Club Membership
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.