You have overseen large-scale projects from start to finish? Klang is looking for a Producer who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment to join us in one of the most exciting cities on the planet!
- Plan and organize the production pipeline
- Define the scope of the project, including budget and timelines
- Manage art, tech, and design teams to realize a cohesive vision of the project
- Ensure all milestones are met and to a high standard
- Communicate with and manage remote team members
- Oversee quality across all areas of development
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- You have previous experience as a Producer, ideally working on large-scale projects
- You possess strong project management skills and experiences working in Agile Methodologies
- You have a deep understanding of how games are being made – production, design, code, art – and the people working in these departments, you are our bridge!
- You are capable to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure
- You solve problems proactively with an eye for “the big picture”
- You are exceptionally good at communicating within an interdisciplinary team in an open and honest environment
- You are able to communicate fluently in English on a professional level
- You are curious, eager to learn new things and to teach them back to the team!
- Previously worked the full life cycle of game development, from dev to release
- A fan of large scale MMO games
- Understanding of programming language
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project (https://seed-project.io/) from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development.
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- Monthly travel pass or membership with Urban Sports Club
- Regular team events and a well-stocked fridge
- Relocation support
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.