Senior Technical Artist
Everything flows! Do you want to bring the world of our AI-driven MMO project Seed truly alive with beautiful visuals?
Klang is looking for experienced Technical Artists who enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment to join us in one of the most exciting cities on the planet!
What you will do:
- Shader optimisation
- Perform a variety of tasks to bridge the gap between code and art. Working with a variety of content creation tools E.g. Blender, Maya, Unity, Houdini and more.
- Collaborate closely with Art Direction, Game Designers and Engineers.
- Define and champion both artistic and technical requirements for all in-game assets.
- Optimise workflows for our Art team
- Mentor and work together with junior staff
- Build and maintain great documentation
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- You have +3 years experience as a Game Artist, focusing on Technical tasks. Expertise with one of more of the following is valuable: tools, shaders, procedural art techniques, pipelines/workflow definition, documentation etc
- You are excited to develop processes and workflows to allow us to efficiently execute the highly stylized, low poly style of our game, Seed.
- You know your way around Unity, or another game engine
- You are always on the lookout for ways to improve the Art production pipeline
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment
- You are good at communicating within an interdisciplinary and autonomous team in an open and honest environment, you highly value giving and receiving constructive feedback
- You are able to communicate fluently in English
- You possess a curious mind- always eager to learn new things, and teach them to the team!
- You know your way around Unity rendering pipelines and shaders.
- You have experience with with automating workflows in Maya
- Creating an optimizing VFX
- You are eager to learn more about Houdini or already know a whole lot about it!
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Competitive salary
- Monthly travel pass
- Relocation support
- Free German classes of the office
- Urban Sports Club Membership
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.