You want to dig deep and build compelling AI systems for a highly ambitious AI-driven MMO simulation game?
Klang is looking for a AI Engineer who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment to join us in one of the most exciting cities on the planet!
- Work with an interdisciplinary agile team of designers and programmers to design, prototype, and implement new AI systems
- Collaborate with the QA staff to identify and fix bugs
- Research newest techniques and algorithms, you strive when you can dig new teeth in new ideas and concepts
- Identify technical and developmental bottlenecks and generate solutions to overcome identified risks
- Build and maintain great documentation
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- You have 3+ years of programming experience
- You already shipped one or more titles, ideally PC or console titles
- You have experience in writing high performance C# code and have previously worked on core gameplay systems and/or AI
- You are knowledge of AI techniques such as FSMS, Utilities, GOAP, spatial reasoning, pathfinding
- You have strong 3D math skills
- You communicate exceptionally well within an interdisciplinary team in an open and honest environment
- You like collaborating with team members from other non-technical disciplines
- You are able to communicate fluently in English
- You are curious, always eager to learn new things -and to teach them back to the team!
- Previously worked the full life cycle of game development, from dev to release
- Experience in working with multiplayer networked games
- A fan of large scale MMOs
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Competitive salary
- Monthly travel pass
- Relocation support
- Free German classes of the office
- Urban Sports Club Membership
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.