Everything flows! You want to bring the world of our AI-driven MMO project Seed truly alive with beautiful animations?
Klang is looking for an experienced Senior 3D Animator who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment to join us in one of the most exciting cities on the planet!
What you will do:
- Create keyframe animations for characters and props within Maya, from rigging to implementation in Unity
- Collaborate closely with Art Direction, Game Designers and Engineers to define and implement a lively and concise motion language
- Define and champion both artistic and technical requirements for all in-game animations
- Optimize workflows around the animation pipelines
- Mentor and work together with junior staff
- Build and maintain great documentation
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- You have +3 years experience in game animation
- You are excited to develop a language of motion that fits the highly stylized, low poly style of the game
- You are able to create keyframe animations within Maya using FK and IK varieties
- You know your way around Unity’s animation systems (blending, layering, state machines) and integrations
- You are always on the lookout for things to improve in the animation pipeline
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment
- You are good at communicating within an interdisciplinary and autonomous team in an open and honest environment, you highly value giving and receiving constructive feedback
- You are able to communicate fluently in English
- You possess a curious mind- always eager to learn new things, and teach them to the team!
- You are eager to learn more about AI-driven and/or procedural animation or already know a whole lot about it!
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Competitive salary
- Monthly travel pass
- Relocation support
- Free German classes of the office
- Urban Sports Club Membership
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.