3D Animator (m/f/div)
Everything flows! You want to bring the world of our AI-driven MMO project Seed truly alive with beautiful animations?
Klang is looking for Animators who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment.
Klang is an independent game development studio based in Berlin. It was founded by three Icelanders in the spring of 2013. In July 2015, Klang launched its first project, ReRunners: Race for the World, for iOS and Android devices, which was extremely well-received by both the gaming press and the gaming community. Now, Klang is working on its next project, Seed, a simulation MMO utilizing SpatialOS technology.
- Create stylized keyframe character animations within Maya
- Bring characters believable performances and personalities to life
- Communicate with game designers to implement animations into the engine
- Iterate on animations based on animation direction
- Rig and Animate objects and props in collaboration with Art & Design.*Work with external contractors
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- You have a sense of design for stylized worlds
- You know how to animate for video games
- You have a strong understanding of body mechanics
- You have an eye for Mech Animations
- You can take on basic 3D modelling task if needed
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment
- You are good at communicating with an interdisciplinary and autonomous team in an open and honest environment
- You highly value giving and receiving constructive feedback
- You are able to communicate fluently in English
- You’re willing to relocate to Berlin if a full-time position is offered
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project (https://seed-project.io/) from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Competitive salary
- Monthly travel pass
- Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Regular team events and a well-stocked fridge
- Relocation support
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.